Plastic Surgery & Cosmetic Surgery Prices & Payment Plans for Dr Carmen Munteanu
How to Fund and Pay For Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery at Aesthetik Profile
How Much Does Plastic Surgery Cost in Melbourne, Australia?
Average prices paid for cosmetic and plastic surgery are different across Australia.
Costs vary for plastic surgery as every patient has slightly different anatomy and varying surgery needs. Price for surgery depends on which surgeon, which hospital and how long the surgery will take. It will also vary based on eligibility for Medicare and whether you are insured or uninsured.
A fully customised estimate and price range for your plastic surgery procedure is available when you come for a confidential consultation
Your Quote as part of a fully informed financial consent will outline your specific
- Hospital Costs based on theatre time and length of hospital stay
- Surgeon Fee
- Anaesthetists Fee
- Assistants Fee (if applicable)
- Implant fee (if applicable)
- Any medicare codes that may be applicable to your surgery
A consultation with Dr Carmen will get you started on your journey and provide you with further information and a cost for the procedure
How to pay for your Surgery at Aesthetik Profile
- Surgery theatre dates must be secured with a deposit payment of $1000
- Full payment will be required at least 2 weeks prior to your surgery theatre date.
- Payment methods include bank transfer or cash – you can also pay with VISA Credit Card but there will be an additional 1.3% surcharge
Payment Plans and Medical Finance for Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery at Aesthetik
- You can find a range of medical finance providers that offer finance and payment plans for plastic surgery by typing in “Medical Finance Australia” into Google
- MAC Credit and Total Lifestyle Credit may help finance your medical and surgery costs.
- Want to learn more? Phone us today – we’re here to help.
Will your Super Fund pay for your surgery?
Accessing your own Superannuation to pay for your Plastic Surgery
By applying through a special government program, your Superannuation Fund can sometimes be accessed early to pay for your life-changing surgery.
This is most likely to apply to Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), Breast Reduction, Body Contouring, Arm lift, Nose Surgery or Skin Reduction after significant weight loss or Bariatric Surgery.
The Australian Tax Office (ATO) will assess your Early Super Fund Access application for medical procedures that treat life-threatening illnesses or chronic pain. The final decision, however, will be made by your own Super Fund as some funds will not allow withdrawal. Find out more by visiting the ATO website or contacting Supercare.
How much is a Consultation with Dr Carmen?
- A Cosmetic Consultation is $275 (inc GST)
- An in-person Initial consultation is $250
- An in-person Follow-up consultation is $120
- A Virtual Initial Consultation is $150
- A Virtual Follow Up Consultation is $100
Further Reading – About pricing and insurance coverage
About Dr Carmen Munteanu – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Carmen has 25 years of expertise in breast & tummy surgery as well as excess skin removal for weight-loss patients. Her favourite surgery is Breast Reduction. She also has significant experience in using fat transfer & fat grafting processes to the breast for augmentation and enhancement.
Dr Carmen is a FRACS Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon – she is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
She is a precise surgeon and customises her surgery procedures and placement of surgical incision lines for each patient to get the best outcomes.
Caring and engaging, Dr Carmen is highly regarded by her peers and patients.
Always Do Your Research
- Download our Procedure Guides to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Carmen?
- A medical referral is helpful but NOT essential for purely cosmetic consultations.
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation with Dr Carmen – Carparking is available on site in Mitcham
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about consultation pricing, payment plans and paying for surgery here
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book your initial consultation with Dr Carmen Munteanu Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Email us for more information: email@example.com