Plastic Surgery & Cosmetic Surgery Prices & Payment Plans for Dr Carmen Munteanu
How to Fund and Pay For Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery at Aesthetik Profile
How Much Does Plastic Surgery Cost in Melbourne, Australia?
Average prices paid for cosmetic and plastic surgery are different across Australia.
Costs vary for plastic surgery as every patient has slightly different anatomy and varying surgery needs. Price for surgery depends on which surgeon, which hospital and how long the surgery will take. It will also vary based on eligibility for Medicare and whether you are insured or uninsured.
A fully customised estimate and price range for your plastic surgery procedure is available when you come for a confidential consultation
Your Quote as part of a fully informed financial consent will outline your specific
- Hospital Costs based on theatre time and length of hospital stay
- Surgeon Fee
- Anaesthetists Fee
- Assistants Fee (if applicable)
- Implant fee (if applicable)
- Any medicare codes that may be applicable to your surgery
A consultation with Dr Carmen will get you started on your journey and provide you with further information and a cost for the procedure
How to pay for your Surgery at Aesthetik Profile
- Surgery theatre dates must be secured with a deposit payment of $1000
- Full payment will be required at least 2 weeks prior to your surgery theatre date.
- Payment methods include bank transfer or cash – you can also pay with VISA Credit Card but there will be an additional 1.3% surcharge
Payment Plans and Medical Finance for Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery at Aesthetik
- You can find a range of medical finance providers that offer finance and payment plans for plastic surgery by typing in “Medical Finance Australia” into Google
- MAC Credit and Total Lifestyle Credit may help finance your medical and surgery costs.
- Want to learn more? Phone us today – we’re here to help.
Will your Super Fund pay for your surgery?
Accessing your own Superannuation to pay for your Plastic Surgery
By applying through a special government program, your Superannuation Fund can sometimes be accessed early to pay for your life-changing surgery.
This is most likely to apply to Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), Breast Reduction, Body Contouring, Arm lift, Nose Surgery or Skin Reduction after significant weight loss or Bariatric Surgery.
The Australian Tax Office (ATO) will assess your Early Super Fund Access application for medical procedures that treat life-threatening illnesses or chronic pain. The final decision, however, will be made by your own Super Fund as some funds will not allow withdrawal. Find out more by visiting the ATO website or contacting Supercare.
How much is a Consultation with Dr Carmen?
- A Cosmetic Consultation is $275 (inc GST)
- A Virtual Initial Consultation is $150
- A Virtual Follow Up Consultation is $100
Further Reading – About pricing and insurance coverage
Dr Carmen Munteanu – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Carmen Munteanu MD. FRACS (Plas) is a very skilled and compassionate Specialist Plastic Surgeon based in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs.
She is one of Melbourne’s most experienced and sought-after female Plastic Surgeons specialising in aesthetic breast surgery and body contouring. That includes Breast Reduction, Breast Lift, Breast Implant Surgery and Body Surgery.
With over 25 years of surgical experience in Plastic Surgery, Dr Carmen firmly believes that a good surgeon is first a good doctor. She will always take into consideration all the health aspects and personal circumstances of each patient.
A dedicated Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr Carmen is renowned for providing exceptional care, support and helping achieve realistic goals for her patients.
Always Do Your Research
- Download our Procedure Guides to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Carmen?
- A medical referral is helpful but NOT essential for purely cosmetic consultations.
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation with Dr Carmen – Carparking is available on site in Mitcham
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation with Dr Carmen
- You can book your initial consultation with Dr Carmen Munteanu by paying the $275 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment.
Email us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org