Breast Lift Before & After Real Patient Photo Gallery of Dr Carmen Munteanu Plastic Surgeon
There can be numerous causes for loss volume and firmness; from the natural ageing process, to weight loss, and the journey of pregnancy and breast feeding. Many women may associate these changes in their breasts with a loss of sensuality and youth, and this can lead to changes in their self-perception.
Breast lift surgery makes it possible to address these issues by enhancing the elevation of the breast tissue and reshaping the areola. Through this procedure, Dr Carmen is able to increase the firmness of the breasts, while still maintaining their natural feel and softness, helping you to recover your feminine self-confidence
*Remember, each patient is different, and results can vary from patient to patient. *Individual patients will have uniquely individual and varying results.
Patients of Breast LIft Surgeon Dr Carmen Munteanu.
Crisalix Imaging at Aesthetik Profile
The 3D Chrisalix system involves a revolutionary technology, that enables reconstruction of a 3-D image of your body or parts of your body based on a few photos. We are using it currently, as this will allow your surgeon to have a better assessment of your breasts even in a virtual/ remote consultation, as well as to give you a suggestion about your possible results after surgery.
Making an appointment for a Crisalix 3D Remote Consultation.
For more information about having a Crisalix Online consultation, or to learn more about our Specialist Plastic Surgeon’s consulting in this way, please contact Aesthetik Profile Surgery on (03) 9852 0545.
How to book your Initial Consultation
- Arrange a consultation with Dr Carmen by
Medical References for further reading about Breast Lift
How much is a Breast Lift? – Surgery Costs & fees
At your initial consultation, you will be given a detailed quote for your chosen procedure. This will include a Surgeon’s fee, Anaesthetist fee, Surgical Assistant fee and the hospital fees.
Dr Carmen’s team will provide you a customised fee for your surgery depending on the type of procedure, hospital and how long you want to stay in hospital. An approximate fee range for your Breast Lift surgery can be provided over the phone when you speak to a Patient Care Advisor. We also provide information on different methods of payment.
Find out more about BREAST LIFT Payment Plans, Prices and Consultation Fees
Planning your patient journey
At your pre-surgery consultation, Dr Carmen Munteanu will discuss your goals and ascertain if you are a suitable candidate for the Breast Lift procedure. You will also be asked about any pre-existing medical conditions, current medications including herbal supplements and vitamins, and any allergies. Following a comprehensive evaluation Dr Carmen will then be able to advise you of your options and recommend what she feels is the best treatment course for your unique circumstances.
If you have any questions or concerns about this procedure, Dr Carmen will be able to address these at your consultation. Don’t be shy!
Dr Carmen Munteanu – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Carmen Munteanu MD. FRACS (Plas) is a very skilled and compassionate Specialist Plastic Surgeon based in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs.
She is one of Melbourne’s most experienced and sought-after female Plastic Surgeons specialising in aesthetic breast surgery and body contouring. That includes Breast Reduction, Breast Lift, Breast Implant Surgery and Body Surgery.
With over 25 years of surgical experience in Plastic Surgery, Dr Carmen firmly believes that a good surgeon is first a good doctor. She will always take into consideration all the health aspects and personal circumstances of each patient.
A dedicated Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr Carmen is renowned for providing exceptional care, support and helping achieve realistic goals for her patients.
Always Do Your Research
- Download our Procedure Guides to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Carmen?
- A medical referral is helpful but NOT essential for purely cosmetic consultations.
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation with Dr Carmen – Carparking is available on site in Mitcham
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation with Dr Carmen
- You can book your initial consultation with Dr Carmen Munteanu by paying the $275 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment.
Email us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org