Medik8 – Medicated Skin Care
Medik8 is an advanced skincare range dedicated to providing the best solution for specific skin concerns, achieving results without the irritation.
Researched by biochemists, formulated by pharmacologists and dispensed by skincare experts, the Medik8 strength and efficacy is simply groundbreaking.
The combination of the Medik8 science, philosophy and values is the reason the brand has become world-renowned, recommended by dermatologists, doctors, nurses and skincare specialists.
Aesthetik Profile is pleased to offer Medik8 products, a pioneering skincare regime suitable for sensitive skin. Medik8 products contain high levels of active ingredients without the aggressive potency that can cause irritation.
Medik8 is a clinical grade skin care with:
- Solution specific products
- Proven results
- Highly stable formula with well-documented and original research
- Skin “safe” ingredients minimising irritation
- Enhanced stability and potency
Learn how Medik8 Retinol 6TR can help to reduce wrinkles. One of the many benefits Medik8 products offer.
Contact Aesthetik Profile dermal team for more information
About Dr Carmen Munteanu – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Carmen has 25 years of expertise in breast & tummy surgery as well as excess skin removal for weight-loss patients. Her favourite surgery is Breast Reduction. She also has significant experience in using fat transfer & fat grafting processes to the breast for augmentation and enhancement.
Dr Carmen is a FRACS Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon – she is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
She is a precise surgeon and customises her surgery procedures and placement of surgical incision lines for each patient to get the best outcomes.
Caring and engaging, Dr Carmen is highly regarded by her peers and patients.
Always Do Your Research
- Download our Procedure Guides to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Carmen?
- A medical referral is helpful but NOT essential for purely cosmetic consultations.
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation with Dr Carmen – Carparking is available on site in Mitcham
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about consultation pricing, payment plans and paying for surgery here
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book your initial consultation with Dr Carmen Munteanu Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Email us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org