Dr Carmen Munteanu explains the Ins and Outs of Skin Removal Surgery after Weight Loss on Episode 32 of the Australian Weight Loss Surgery Podcast with Dr Jacquie Lewis B.H.Sc, Clinical Nutritionist and AWLS Podcaster.
The Australian Weight Loss Surgery Podcast is the Home of all things related to the Bariatric Surgery Journey.
Podcast Host and Clinical Nutritionist, Jacqui Lewis (BHSc, Nutritional and Dietetic Medicine) talks candidly with the leaders in the Bariatric Field in Australia and beyond. Jacquie has been part of the WLS community for more than 8 years, being the co-founder of
Whether you are preparing for your surgery, looking into obesity surgery options, or just continuing with keeping health and wellness top of mind along the WLS journey.
The Australian Weight Loss Surgery (AWLS) podcast provides evidence-based education for patients and practitioners, as well as personal stories of the journey itself, with some fun and laughter along the way! With personal stories from food addiction to healing, to cancer and WLS – all as inspiring at the next.
Each episode is aimed at broadening the understanding of Surgical Weight Loss and the Lifestyle needed to make for a long term success.
Previous AWLS Podcast Guests have included Nutritionists and Weightloss Surgeons like Prof Michael Talbot and Dr Arun Dhir.
Thanks to Jaqqui and AWLS for having Dr Carmen!
Listen to Dr Carmen’s episode of the podcast here.
Download Dr Carmen’s Guide to Excess Skin Reduction Surgery
Dr Carmen Munteanu – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Carmen Munteanu MD. FRACS (Plas) is a very skilled and compassionate Specialist Plastic Surgeon based in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs.
She is one of Melbourne’s most experienced and sought-after female Plastic Surgeons specialising in aesthetic breast surgery and body contouring. That includes Breast Reduction, Breast Lift, Breast Implant Surgery and Body Surgery.
With over 25 years of surgical experience in Plastic Surgery, Dr Carmen firmly believes that a good surgeon is first a good doctor. She will always take into consideration all the health aspects and personal circumstances of each patient.
A dedicated Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr Carmen is renowned for providing exceptional care, support and helping achieve realistic goals for her patients.
Always Do Your Research
- Download our Procedure Guides to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Carmen?
- A medical referral is helpful but NOT essential for purely cosmetic consultations.
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation with Dr Carmen – Carparking is available on site in Mitcham
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation with Dr Carmen
- You can book your initial consultation with Dr Carmen Munteanu by paying the $275 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment.
Email us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org