Find out more about Coolsculpting – Download the FREE GUIDE
Eliminate stubborn fat without surgery or downtime.
CoolSculpting is a simple, easy and natural alternative to liposuction which can eliminate stubborn fat from your body without the needles, surgery, lasers or downtime.
- No surgery
- No anaesthesia needed
- No invasive techniques
- Low downtime
GET our FREE Coolsculpting Guide & See Dr Carmen
One effective and achievable option for removing stubborn fat is CoolSculpting; a body-contouring device which will literally freeze away these bulges of stubborn fat. This non-invasive treatment safely and precisely distributes a controlled cooling which crystallises the fat cells. These crystallised cells then slowly die and are naturally metabolised over a two-to-three month period.
The FREE guide delves deep into the CoolSculpting treatment utilised at our clinic in Melbourne, as a non-invasive liposuction alternative designed to reduce stubborn fat bulges for a more contoured body shape.
Dr Carmen Munteanu is a specialist plastic, reconstructive, and cosmetic surgeon, who is committed to excellence in surgical practice, patient care and results. She leads a professional, friendly and caring team that strives to help you achieve your body desires.
Dr Carmen Munteanu – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Carmen Munteanu MD. FRACS (Plas) is a very skilled and compassionate Specialist Plastic Surgeon based in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs.
She is one of Melbourne’s most experienced and sought-after female Plastic Surgeons specialising in aesthetic breast surgery and body contouring. That includes Breast Reduction, Breast Lift, Breast Implant Surgery and Body Surgery.
With over 25 years of surgical experience in Plastic Surgery, Dr Carmen firmly believes that a good surgeon is first a good doctor. She will always take into consideration all the health aspects and personal circumstances of each patient.
A dedicated Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr Carmen is renowned for providing exceptional care, support and helping achieve realistic goals for her patients.
Always Do Your Research
- Download our Procedure Guides to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Carmen?
- A medical referral is helpful but NOT essential for purely cosmetic consultations.
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation with Dr Carmen – Carparking is available on site in Mitcham
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation with Dr Carmen
- You can book your initial consultation with Dr Carmen Munteanu by paying the $275 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment.
Email us for more information: email@example.com