Real Patient Tummy Tuck Before & After Gallery by
Dr Carmen Munteanu Specialist Plastic Surgeon
By removing excess skin and fat, then increasing the strength of the abdominal wall, this procedure can achieve a tighter, flatter tummy. A tummy tuck is generally performed on both men and women alike who have a healthy weight range wishing to remove excess skin and fat, that no amount of diet or exercise can correct.
This improved shape can result in long-term positive effects on your lifestyle, exercise, and overall well-being. Patients often say how much easier daily activities become, such as walking, running and exercising.
Download Dr Carmen’s Guide to Tummy Tuck Surgery – Abdominoplasty
*Remember, each patient is different, and results can vary from patient to patient. *Individual patients will have uniquely individual and varying results.
Patients of Tummy Tuck Surgeon Dr Carmen Munteanu
Find out more about Abdominoplasty Surgery
How to book your Initial Consultation
- Arrange a consultation with Dr Carmen by
Medical References for further reading about Tummy Tuck
- ASPS USA
How much is a Tummy Tuck? – Surgery Costs & fees
At your initial consultation, you will be given a detailed quote for your chosen procedure. This will include a Surgeon’s fee, Anaesthetist fee, Surgical Assistant fee and the hospital fees.
Dr Carmen’s team will provide you a customised fee for your surgery depending on the type of procedure, hospital and how long you want to stay in hospital. An approximate fee range for your Mummy Makeover surgery can be provided over the phone when you speak to a Patient Care Advisor. We also provide information on different methods of payment.
Find out more about Tummy Tuck Payment Plans, Prices and Consultation Fees
Planning your patient journey
At your pre-surgery consultation, Dr Carmen Munteanu will discuss your goals and ascertain if you are a suitable candidate for the Tummy Tuckprocedure. You will also be asked about any pre-existing medical conditions, current medications including herbal supplements and vitamins, and any allergies. Following a comprehensive evaluation Dr Carmen will then be able to advise you of your options and recommend what she feels is the best treatment course for your unique circumstances.
If you have any questions or concerns about this procedure, Dr Carmen will be able to address these at your consultation. Don’t be shy!
Dr Carmen Munteanu – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Carmen Munteanu MD. FRACS (Plas) is a very skilled and compassionate Specialist Plastic Surgeon based in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs.
She is one of Melbourne’s most experienced and sought-after female Plastic Surgeons specialising in aesthetic breast surgery and body contouring. That includes Breast Reduction, Breast Lift, Breast Implant Surgery and Body Surgery.
With over 25 years of surgical experience in Plastic Surgery, Dr Carmen firmly believes that a good surgeon is first a good doctor. She will always take into consideration all the health aspects and personal circumstances of each patient.
A dedicated Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr Carmen is renowned for providing exceptional care, support and helping achieve realistic goals for her patients.
Always Do Your Research
- Download our Procedure Guides to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Carmen?
- A medical referral is helpful but NOT essential for purely cosmetic consultations.
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation with Dr Carmen – Carparking is available on site in Mitcham
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation with Dr Carmen
- You can book your initial consultation with Dr Carmen Munteanu by paying the $275 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment.
Email us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org