Aesthetik Profile Melbourne offers a range of medicated skin care, clinically proven to soothe, refresh and produce healthy skin.
Generally speaking, most skin care products sold in general stores or readily available to purchase contain lower levels of active ingredients. For this reason, these products lose the purifying effect a medicated skin care offers.
Medicated skin care is usually a preferred option when it comes to treating any sort of skin condition, or the overall health of your skin.
During a skin analysis, Dr Carmen Munteanu can address your concerns and ascertain the best skin care regimen for your unique circumstances. She will address some of the most common characteristics of ageing, acne or other skin imperfections, and the benefits of a superior skin care regimen. A comprehensive skin care tailored to your skin type can begin your journey to a healthy and vibrant complexion.
Skincare should not be one size fits all. Find a regimen that works for you. At Aesthetik Profile, we offer three different ranges of medicated skin care:
Dr Carmen Munteanu – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Carmen Munteanu MD. FRACS (Plas) is a very skilled and compassionate Specialist Plastic Surgeon based in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs.
She is one of Melbourne’s most experienced and sought-after female Plastic Surgeons specialising in aesthetic breast surgery and body contouring. That includes Breast Reduction, Breast Lift, Breast Implant Surgery and Body Surgery.
With over 25 years of surgical experience in Plastic Surgery, Dr Carmen firmly believes that a good surgeon is first a good doctor. She will always take into consideration all the health aspects and personal circumstances of each patient.
A dedicated Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr Carmen is renowned for providing exceptional care, support and helping achieve realistic goals for her patients.
Always Do Your Research
- Download our Procedure Guides to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Carmen?
- A medical referral is helpful but NOT essential for purely cosmetic consultations.
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation with Dr Carmen – Carparking is available on site in Mitcham
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation with Dr Carmen
- You can book your initial consultation with Dr Carmen Munteanu by paying the $275 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment.
Email us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org